I believe that paying attention to our own wellbeing is the foundation for creating positive change in the world.
My work is about helping people and organisations build strategies that enable this to be manifest.
Without these wellbeing + impact practices, here’s what often happens: we work hard to accomplish short-term goals but over time most of us wind up depleted, under-resourced and burned out.
I've seen these issues over and over again in the non-profit world. I've experienced them myself. And my clients are living this.
I want to help you find a new, sustainable way forward so you are resourced to create the impact you’re so deeply committed to.
Attention to your own wellbeing is the missing link.
When we want to have a long-term impact, it’s critical that we take our wellbeing seriously.
It changes everything.
And that’s what 1:1 coaching work with me is about.
The Deep Dive is for you if you are keen to work intensely 1:1 for a period of time transforming HOW you do you change making work and ensuring that in future..
...so that you are no longer in the habit of putting yourself and your own well being last.
One on one coaching offers you an intimate, personally supported relationship and a deeply confidential space.
Often, as leaders, we simply can’t disclose in public or group spaces, and that increases our isolation. Having a personally supportive relationship can help you develop the resources you need without exposing yourself and your private life.
One on one coaching can be especially important if you’re weathering a challenging time and need more intensive support and strategising.
This is a journey to re-framing your approach and practice, because by caring for yourself you WILL enhance your long term impact.
I have a limited number of coaching places available to work with me each season. Packages last for 3 months from your individual start date.
Your Deep Dive journey will be individually tailored to you based on our initial conversations. We meet together six times across 3 months. It’s frequent enough that you build new habits and get into a rhythm and slow enough that you have time to integrate and pace yourself.
You’ll learn how to:
- Stop over-giving so that you can actually be more effective (in other words learn how to say No when you need too!)
- Rest and replenish so that you can sustain yourself across time rather than burning out
- Figure out what nourishes you and feeds you so you always have fuel and make these practices a habit
- Develop practical crisis management strategies so you have a way to manage daily career realities and know how and when to stop
- Identify the warning signs and get more in touch with the signals that things are becoming too much.
- Build new strategies to navigate listening to your internal signalling system and responding to your own needs, the way they are rather than the way you think they should be.
- Figure out what blocks you and gets in the way of you caring for your own wellbeing and develop strategies to overcome your blocks.
- Model sustainable wellbeing practices so that you can start seeding by example a more just, humane culture in your workplaces, family and communities
The goal is for you to put down roots so you can have wings.
This is foundational wellbeing + impact work, so it’s not an indulgence. Developing Wellbeing + Impact practices is a necessity if you want to create change without burning yourself out.
Here's what you will get from the Wellbeing + Impact Deep Dive Process:
- 6 x 90 Min Calls (to be scheduled with me at a time that suits you). The difference between this coaching work and some of our programs is that the 1:1 nature of this work means that you can be assured of confidentiality and be supported more personally and consistently in times of challenge. It’s also more tailored to your exact situation and you get individualised strategies and custom advice so you can get more momentum and results.
- An Away Day designed personally for you at the end of your Deep Dive (this can happen virtually or in person) so that you can dedicate time to integrating your learning from the process.
- Resources and exercises to work with between calls to help you to deepen your learning
- Access to me via email throughout the duration of the Deep Dive so that you have support and feedback and can get answers to quick questions when you need it
The Individual Deep Dive is priced at £1200. Payments can also be made in three instalments of £420.
Your deep dive will last for 3 months from your individual start date.
This work can be done virtually (we will use Zoom for our meetings and you will have access to full recordings of our sessions together). It can also be done face to face in London if you prefer.
The Deep Dive will be personally tailored for you by Mary Ann with the intention of supporting you to make sure that you become a well resourced as a change maker capable of making a lasting impact in the work in the world that you do.
This is a chance to make a step change for yourself. We will look at each and every aspect of your current practice and figure out how to make your life work in a way that respects and honours your own well being and the impact you’re seeking to create.
Sign up now and pay £1,200 in full
Sign up now and pay in 3 instalments of £425
PS? Got questions? To arrange an initial call with Mary Ann to agree whether the Deep Dive is for you click here.
If the Deep Dive isn’t right we also run a group programme called the Mastermind. The next session will take place later in 2019. Check it out here.
If this work calls to you but the costs shown here make it prohibitive for you please email Mary Ann (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that she discuss how to make the work accessible to you or your organisation.