This is a sales and blog site providing information and inspiration for people making a difference in the world. Articles offer ideas on change making work and learning resources related to it. The site has a range of free information and resources. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for the success or failure of the work in the world that you undertake.
The term maryannclements.com or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mary Ann Mhina Ltd, 1 High Street Mews, Wimbledon Village, London, SW19 7RG. Our company registration number is 10430696, registered with Companies House. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our websites.
- The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these websites meet your specific requirements.
- These websites contain material which are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in these website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator will be acknowledged on the websites.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time these websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of these websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Visiting maryannclements.com or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Mary Ann Mhina Ltd does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use our websites only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Each product has its own refund policy. If no refund policy is stated, any refund must be requested within 14 days of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by maryannclements.com from our offices within the UK. If you access the Service from a location outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the our websites or content accessed through websites in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Changes to Terms
Mary Ann Mhina Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which our websites and services are offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. maryannclements.com encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Mary Ann Mhina Ltd welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Effective as of February 2019