You can listen to this episode below or find it on ITunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
If you like what you hear please like#ChangeMakingWomen on SoundCloud or rate & review us on ITunes – it helps us connect with more change making women and to grow this work.
TOPICS WE DISCUSS IN THIS EPISODE
- The differences between our attitudes to entrepreneurship in Tanzania and the UK
- How the internet is changing how entrepreneurs work all over the world
- We ask whether people in rural areas are being left behind as entrepreneurship gets easier for those who are well connected?
- We also talk cash economies, chutney and what happens when you have too many tomatoes?
- We ask each other what we think is innovative in business right now?
- How companies like Uber and Air BnB are spreading their reach by solving our problems
Some quotes from the show:
Connect with us:
ChangeMakingWomen on Twitter
Ziada – @ZKabwe on twitter and Instagram
Mary Ann – @maryannmhina on twitter and Instagram.